I talk too much and laugh too hard. I love robots, music, teen dramas, and diet coke. I will always choose pizza. I have been vegetarian for 23 years. I may or may not like bacon. I usually wear birks or cons. I love being an aunt.
You’ll learn the rest, from my written ramblings.
I am Five. And I live in Salt Lake.
105 things you Don’t need to know about me.
I wrote this list in March of 2008, and updated it a bit in January of 2010. Parts of it are embarrassing, but I’ll never deny them. It’s a pretty good glance into who I am.
There is no good reason anyone should read this entire list, but if you need to kill 3 or 4 minutes this is a great way to do it. It may give you a bit of insight into my randomness….
1. I will always choose Pizza.
2. I may or may not use the phrase may or may not, way too much.
3. I have 21 nieces and nephews.
4. I am slightly allergic to cats.
5. I have had a recurring WWII dream since I was 8 years old.
6. I have no living grandparents.
7. My best Halloween costume ever was a Chia head.
8. I have 550 plus numbers in my phone.
9. I use approximately 3000 cell phone minutes a month and 3000 texts.
10. I bought a stick shift car, before I knew how to drive stick. My dad had to drive it home from the lot for me.
11. I had a pet turtle as a kid. I was afraid it would get away, so I drilled a hole in its shell and tied it to a string to it. My knot sucked…so he got away. My mom found his shell in our yard about 15 years later. It sill had a hole.
12. I had a dwarf bunny for 4 years as a kid named Molly.
13. I smell everything, even when it doesn’t make sense or I know it will smell bad.
14. I don’t care much for candy except for 3 kinds: Peanut M&M’s, Cherry Nibs, and Cadbury chocolate eggs.
15. I always have original Altoids in my purse.
16. When I am alone I listen to music and TV and nearly inaudible levels. I think it has something to do with hiding watching 90210 as a kid from my parents.
17. I hate to chew gum, but usually have some because everyone else loves it.
18. I crave Pumpkin Pancakes from the Original Pancake house, often. I wish they were available for more than 3 months a year.
19. I usually wear gray.
20. I got my first pager when I was 14. I have not been “un-reachable” since then.
21. I played the Bagpipes in high school, and hope to pick them up again someday.
22. I prefer blue ink, and will go out of my way to find a blue ink pen.
23. I feel naked with out my rings and bracelet.
24. I sleep with a baby blanket my grandmother gave me at birth. If I don’t have it, I have to have something else to hold onto while I’m sleeping. It’s names Yellow Kitty Witty.
25. I hate tomatoes.
26. When I was kid I restored a motorcycle with the help of our families “handy-man” Tommy. I crashed it on one of the first rides.
27. As a kid, I slept in my parents room on a Laz-E Boy chair from the ages of 8-10. Before that, I slept on their floor.
28. I once pulled the change return on a soda machine and it freaked out turned into a slot machine. I won 20 bucks! But, I gave it back. I felt guilty.
29. I used to cry when my mom would drive through the car wash
30. I did not ride a roller coaster until I was 14.
31. My favorite number is five.
32. I hold the fourth grade record in the half mile run in my hometown. still.
33. I own approximately 450 CDs.
34. I have never finished a journal. But I have at least 8 that are half full.
35. I love to fly kites and have a collection of sorts. I keep one in the trunk of my car at all times.
36. I have only had one bloody nose from impact. I was five.
37. When my nephew was 2, I accidentally slammed his head in the door of our families Dodge Ram van.
38. When I was little, I had side bangs.
39. All but 5 of my teeth have fillings.
40. I want to sweat lavender.
41. I may like Diet Coke too much.
42. I still have the 10,000 baseball cards that I collected as a kid. Amongst them are 21 different Mark McGuire Rookie cards.
43. I have not eaten a hamburger since 1983.
44. I have a combined 64 cousins.
45. I have 9 uncles and 9 aunts.
46. I was benched only once in elementary school. It was for throwing dead grass.
47. I have ridden in the back of a police car handcuffed. I was a D.A.R.E. role model and thought it would be funny. The officer agreed.
48. I have had only one speeding ticket. It was for going 1 MPH over on Utah State campus.
49. I once sledded down Old Main Hill (USU) naked on a tray from the Hub. I was 18.
50. I have had 50 different roommates.
51. My favorite Ninja Turtle is Michelangelo.
52. I backpacked through Europe for a month with my best friend the day after I graduated college.
53. Other than birth, I have never spent the night in the hospital as a patient.
54. I have traveled to 19 countries.
55. I have traveled to 32 states.
56. I taught at the high school I graduated from.
57. I raised sheep when I was little. I lived in the city, so I had to walk them on the sidewalks of our neighborhood and carry a bag to pick up their poop.
58. I was in the 1994 Tournament of Roses Parade. I played bass drum. I still have the drum head.
59. As a kid I built a fort that was five stories high. My friend and I built an rope elevator to carry stuff to the top.
60. I am secretly terrified of elevators. I make nervous conversation nearly every time I am in one to make the time go quicker. I have been stuck in two, but for only 5 minutes each time.
61. As a kid I spent hours carving waterfalls in a huge boulder in my backyard. I would use the hose to make them come to life.
62. I can say the alphabet backwards in less than 4 seconds.
63. I can not swim.
64. I can make the best fart noises ever, with my hand.
65. I can hand bone, and no that is not dirty.
66. I am legally blind with out my glasses.
67. I have had over 50 stitches around my right eye.
68. I have seen every Brady Bunch episode ever and not on DVD.
69. I like to drink warm (not hot) cocoa through a straw.
70. My socks rarely match the outfit I’m wearing.
71. My family had a dog for seven years that I never touched.
72. I have a tendency to talk to myself out loud when typing.
73. I am slightly obsessed with wind up toys.
74. When I am sad, I like to buy Tin Robots.
75. In the 2nd grade I was in 5th grade math. That was the only time I have ever succeeded in math.
76. I once set my hair on fire standing too close to a boiling pot of potatoes.
77. I am extremely afraid of hair that is not connected to a body.
78. I have a paralyzing fear of glitter.
79. I finished second in a university wide 3 point basketball competition in college. Finals were held during the halftime of a sold out game.
80. I once stayed awake for 53 hours straight.
81. I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 8. Though, I do occasionally eat bacon.
82. I prefer room temperature water.
83. I love to eat Jell-O through a straw. It started when I was a kid and my family would eat at Skippers and the kiddy dinner had a mini Jell-O cup. It still disgusts my mom.
84. I still have my notes from 7th grade. I pull them out from time to time to laugh at my old self.
85. I vomited every time I ate popcorn until I was 14. Strangely, I still love popcorn.
86. I once rode a train from Salt Lake City to Maine.
87. My dad could make me cry as a kid by saying the word “orange.” I hated the ones we grew on our property and he always forced me to eat them.
88. I have had the same wallet since I was 15.
89. I was the homecoming queen in high school.
90. I have never seen a Star Wars movie, nor will I.
91. I own a blowgun.
92. I once ate at Denny’s every Saturday for 17 straight weeks.
93. I love music with all my heart, might, mind and strength.
94. I hate parties.
95. I love live music and have been to roughly 150 concerts.
96. I have visited 23 Hard Rock Cafes.
97. I have eaten at McDonald’s in every country I have visited.
98. I once drove 80 miles in one night in Logan, UT.
99. I have slept overnight at my high school, in my church, and at my university.
100. I have had the following jobs: dental assistant/spit sucker, band manager, money counter, teacher, substitute, TV producer, marketing director, ACT Test administer, copywriter, phone money beggar, camera operator.
101. I hate the feeling of polish on my fingernails.
102. I have read the “Catcher in the Rye” 8 times.
103. I own approximately 50 flashlights. 27 are in my room at this moment.
104. I read a lot more books before wireless internet.
105. I’m as bored writing this list as you are reading it.