I suck at blogging. I used to be good at it. Then life came at my full force, so I stopped writing. (Because maybe if I didn’t write about it, it wouldn’t be really happening?) Either way here’s a list of topics that could each be a post, but instead will only be points. Good luck.
1. Twizzler’s made a brilliant move with the Super Long Nibs. Ok, maybe not in the naming department, but the candy is genius. I love them. They were the candy of my dreams for a long, long time. And now that dream is a reality, and I dig it.
2. I’ve started juicing. Not steroids juicing, but fruit/vegetable juicing. It’s kind of awesome. And I am consuming more fruits and veggies than I ever have in my life.
3. I need to wear sunscreen.
4. I say awesome, dude, & yo way too much to be a respectful adult. I’m ok with it, yo.
5. Sunshine is better than therapy. And cheaper. (But painful without the sunscreen).
6. I High-5′d somewhere around 65 people on National High-5 day. (I still think it should be May 5th, and not April 19th).
7. I have been awoken by flashing police lights swirling through my bedroom window twice in the last two weeks. Scares the crap out of me when it happens. Mostly due the craziness of the lights in my room when I don’t have my glasses on (I’m legally blind).
8. This is the 8th point. But really, there is not point 8.